networking into reality

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I guess now would be a good time to explain why I've made the switch to Mexico. I've been talking to people I know who know El Salvador and none of them can (or will) share their contacts there with me. Oh well, I was kind of expecting this. So I've decided to work in Mexico where I can get to myself without a lot of cost.

I'm going to focus on Mexican bus lines and Mexican areas like Victoria Gardens and little Mexico. I figure I'll be able to find customers who are invested in contacting Mexico. I can also talk to Carlos. He runs a "service shop" doing private curreny exchange, selling phone cards and other small services mostly to immigrant workers. There are a lot of options.

Like I said before, I'll buy some SkypeOut minutes and count them as advertising. I feel that when people talk to their friends in Mexico for an hour or two they'll be tempted to buy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home